Hello everyone! If you are friends with me on Facebook, you have probably seen my post about the fundraising associated with this new journey that the Lord is opening up to me. I want to update you all on the different ways that you can support me financially. And as always, prayers are needed. I am so grateful for the people who have already been supporting me spiritually and financially. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. As far as donations go, some of this stuff gets a bit tricky since people may want their donations to be tax-deductible. If you donate to me through my GoFundMe site, it is not tax deductible, as you probably know. Also, about 7.9% of your donation to the GoFundMe site will be taken away by GoFundMe. So, if you are a high schooler or something and don’t really have to worry about taxes, you can definitely still donate to me through GoFundMe.
If, however, you want all 100% of the donation to go to my trip, and you want your donation to be tax deductible, please either write a check and send it to Greenwood Community Church (5600 E Belleview Ave, Greenwood Village, CO 80111). This is also IMPORTANT!!! You must write the check to “Greenwood Community Church” with “Haiti” in the memo line. (Don’t write my name anywhere on the check.) Also you can donate online through Greenwood Community Church. If you donate through Greenwood (by check or online), you will receive a contribution statement from Greenwood Community Church shortly after the year ends. Sound good? Here are the directions for donating through Greenwood online (it looks complicated, but it is really easy to find if you follow these directions carefully).
1.Go to the Greenwood Community Church website (GreenwoodCC.com).
2. Move your mouse to the “Give” tab (on the top right) then click on the drop-down “Giving” tab.
3. In the “Ways to Give” section, there is a “Give Online” option. Click on it to schedule a donation.
4. Establish an account or sign in to your existing account.
5. Click on “Give Now” for a one-time donation
6. After clicking on the “Give Now” button, select the “Missions-Haiti” fund from the drop down menu list (directly below “Give To. . .”). Enter the amount and your method of payment (personal check or credit card). Complete all fields, then click “Continue” and “Process Payment” to complete the transaction.
If you have any questions at all, please let me know by texting, calling, Facebook messaging, or emailing me! Thank you all so much!
Lastly, I am happy to annouce that you have all raised $1,512.26 for me so far!!!! I am praying that Jesus blesses you all for your generosity and support. Thank you so much! Love you guys.